Several open Neurologist positions available in the Houston Metro area including:
• Cognitive Disorders/Dementia-Sugar Land
• Neurophysiology-Sugar Land
• NeuroCritical Care-Sugar Land and Kingwood
• MS-Sugar Land
• Movement Disorders-Clear Lake
• General Outpatient in multi-spec clinic-Pearland and Kingwood (Neuromuscular, or General)
• General Neurologist in a new hospital being built completed 2024 in northern Houston.
Also there are Neurohospitalist openings:
• Consultative Neurohospitalist openings in the suburbs of Katy, Sugar Land and The Woodlands (non-academic)
• Academic Neurohospitalist-The Texas Medical Center/ Downtown
Houston itself offers a great place to practice medicine, innumerable recreational and cultural activities, international airport, diverse population, warm climate, excellent educational institutions, many school choices, professional sports, no personal income tax, and more.
For more information please contact Rick Clark, Med Staff Matters 757-434-5544, firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the page.