Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon opportunity in Houston. Practice in The Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world!
• Join the team of 26 Orthopedic Physicians and 14 PA’s
• Research Interest and background preferred
• Teaching residents and fellows
• Salary plus RVU bonus plan with full comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus, and relocation.
• Hospital employed
• The hospital is ranked #1 in Texas, and 15th Nationally, and it is ranked as 11th best in Orthopedics by US News.
Houston offers a great place to practice medicine, innumerable recreational and cultural activities, international airport, diverse population, warm climate, excellent educational institutions, many school choices, professional sports, no personal income tax, and more.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-434-5544 ,firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the page!