• 22 bed MICU in northern Houston. Teaching residents. Private practice group. Shifts 7 on 7 off.
• 22 bed mixed CVICU/ NeuroICU in northern Houston. Teaching residents. Private Practice group. Shifts 7 on 7 off.
• 26 bed Mixed ICU in northwestern Houston. Shifts scheduled monthly. Hospital employed.
• 14 bed MICU in southeastern Houston. 7 on 7 off days only. Hospital employed.
• 36 bed CVICU in the Texas Medical Center downtown. Faculty position may be possible. Shifts scheduled monthly. Hospital employed. Looking for candidates with ECMO experience or interest.
• 24 bed ICU split between 15 MICU and 9 Surgical ICU beds which are interchangeable as needed. Hospital employed. Shifts scheduled monthly. Located on the east side of Houston.
• 40 bed unit split between Intensivists teams. 7 on 7 off. Hospital employed. Located in a highly desirable suburb on the southwest side of Houston.
Salary, quality measured bonus, comprehensive benefits including PTO, sign on, and relocation.
Houston offers a great place to practice medicine, innumerable recreational and cultural activities, international airport, diverse population, warm climate, excellent educational institutions, many school choices, professional sports, no personal income tax, and more.
If interested in getting more details, contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299, or email@example.com or use the contact form on the page.