A Houston hospital located on the eastern side of the metro area has an opportunity for a General Gastroenterologist. The candidate would join a hospital employed practice consisting of four general Gastroenterologists and one Interventional Gastroenterologist. Comprehensive Cancer Center on campus. Competitive salary, productivity bonus, excellent benefits including relocation and sign on bonus.
Located on the eastern side of Houston by the lakes, the hospital has 14 OR, over 12,000 admissions a year, ER averaging over 55,000 visits a year, and over 107,000 outpatient visits a year. Expansion in progress.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
• Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• Strong economy
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Low taxes (no state income tax)
• Tort Reform
• Low cost of living
• Warm climate
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or email email@example.com or use the contact form on the page.