Houston General Neurology position to join a hospital employed Neurologist in general inpatient consults and outpatient practice. This position will be hospital employed. The system has a tele-stroke service in place. The hospital is also hiring a Neurohospitalist. Competitive salary, productivity bonus, excellent benefits including relocation, and sign on bonus.
Professionally and personally Houston offers much, including:
• No state income tax
• Tort reform in place
• Low cost of living
• Highly diversified population
• Fantastic regional and international cuisine
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• Strong economy
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Warm climate
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form on the page.