Cardiothoracic Surgeon opportunity in Houston on the desirable southwest side. Join another established, hospital employed Cardiothoracic surgeon who started the service line for this 300 bed community hospital. You will do both thoracic and cardiac procedures. Vascular training is a plus, but not required. ACC accredited Chest Pain Center. The hospital has over 65 Cardiologists and EP Cardiologists on staff. Salary, bonus, full benefits, sign on and relocation.
In 2018 the population for the hospital’s market area was 986,970 with growth over a million expected by 2023. It has some of the best schools, highly diversified population, strong economy and more.
Professionally and personally Houston offers much, including:
• No state income tax
• Tort reform in place
• Low cost of living
• Highly diversified population
• World class cultural offerings
• Fantastic regional and international cuisine
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• Strong economy
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Warm climate
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form, or chat box on the page.