Highly regarded hospital system in Houston seeks Urologist for general practice in suburban community hospital setting. There are 3 urologists currently in market. 1 is employed. Demand exists for an additional employed Urologist to join the other hospital employed provider. Call 1-4. Robotics trained is preferred.
The area is a Houston suburb with county population of around 750,000. The Johnson Space Center is located in the area with over 3000 civil servants and over 12,000 engineers. Biotech is a strong industry sector in the area. Lots of beautiful lakefront homes as well as great neighborhoods.
Professionally and personally Houston offers much, including:
• No state income tax
• Tort reform in place
• Low cost of living
• Highly diversified population
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Warm climate
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299, firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form, or chat box on the page.