Join an established hospital employed Oncologist in Houston. Located in a suburb twenty minutes from downtown. Salary, Bonus, Benefits, sign on, relocation. The hospital has a Cancer Center with an Oncology Nurse Navigator. Many opportunities to participate in clinical trials and research.
The area is a Houston suburb with county population of around 750,000. The Johnson Space Center is located in the area with over 3000 civil servants and over 12,000 engineers. Biotech is a strong industry sector in the area. Lots of beautiful lakefront homes as well as great neighborhoods.
Professionally and personally Houston offers much, including:
- No state income tax
- Tort reform in place
- Low cost of living
- Highly diversified population
- World class cultural offerings
- Fantastic regional and international cuisine
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Warm climate
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299, email@example.com or use the contact form or chat box on the page.