Interventional Gastroenterology Opportunity
New Interventional Gastroenterology opportunity in one of the more desirable suburbs of Houston! A 300 bed hospital seeks an experienced Interventional Gastroenterologist to join two other general gastroenterologists in a hospital employed practice. You would do general Gastroenterology and ERCP and EUS. Office on campus in MOB. State of the art facilities within a highly regarded system. Salary, bonus plan, full and comprehensive benefits, sign on and relo bonus. Located on the southwest side of Houston this area is growing, diverse, stable economically, and has great schools and housing plus all the amenities you could want.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Low taxes (no state income tax)
- Tort Reform
- Low cost of living
- Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form, or chat box.