Two hospitals within the same system seek an Otolaryngologist for an employed practice.
1) A 300 bed hospital seeks an ENT to join another employed Otolaryngologist in an established hospital employed practice. Robotics in house. The hospital only admits adults. Pediatrics may be seen outpatient. Desirable location on the southwest side in Sugar Land. Salary, bonus, benefits, sign on and relocation are offered. General ENT with interest in Head and Neck surgery. Call 1-4, or better.
2) A 300 bed hospital on the east side of Houston by the lakes seeks their first employed ENT. Robotics are in house. Salary, bonus, benefits, sign on and relo are offered. The hospital only admits adults. Pediatrics may be seen outpatient.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Low taxes (no state income tax)
- Tort Reform
- Low cost of living
- Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or send cv to email@example.com, or use the contact form, or chat box.