Endovascular Neurosurgeon Opportunity
Endovascular Neurosurgeon sought for a hospital in the highly desirable southwest side of Houston. The practice would be a mix of Endovascular, Spine, and Brain in a dedicated Neuroscience and Spine Center. Employed with a salary, RVU bonus plan, full comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus and relocation. In 2018 the population for the hospital’s market area was 986,970 with growth over a million expected by 2023.
Professionally and personally Houston offers much, including:
- No state income tax
- Tort reform in place
- Low cost of living
- Highly diversified population
- World class cultural offerings
- Fantastic regional and international cuisine
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Warm climate
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299, email@example.com, or use the chat box or contact form on the page.