Intensivist sought to join a hospital employed team providing care on a 41 bed CVICU in the renowned Texas Medical Center, the largest medical complex in the world and where more heart surgeries are performed than anywhere else in the world. The staff is stable and has very low turnover. Potential Academic affiliation is part of the position with several training facility’s fellows rotating through. Competitive salary, quality of care measured bonus, Comprehensive benefits plan, sign on bonus and relocation.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Low taxes (no state income tax)
- Tort Reform
- Low cost of living
- Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters at 757-460-1299, send cv to email@example.com, use the contact form, or chat box.