A 300 bed community hospital on the east side of the Houston metro area and part of a highly regarded local system, seeks a Hematology Oncologist to join one other established, employed provider. Dedicated Cancer Center on campus with full support services. Ideal candidate will have interest and expertise in caring for Breast Cancer patients as part of a general practice. Salary, bonus, benefits, and relocation.
This hospital has been awarded numerous service awards. Located on the east side in the Houston Metro area towards the Gulf of Mexico.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Low taxes (no state income tax)
- Tort Reform
- Low cost of living
- Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters at 757-460-1299, send cv to email@example.com, use the contact form, or chat box.