Interventional Pain Opportunity
Multispecialty practice made up of three Neurosurgeons, two Neurologists, and 2 1/2 Pain Management physicians seeks additional Pain Physician for Interventional Pain treatment. Candidates could be either PMR or Anesthesia trained. No EMG. Practice has two locations one having it’s own surgi-center and the other with an in-office pain suite. Practice is busy, and your schedule would fill up quickly. Compensation model is flexible, but could be all production, or a combination salary and productivity. Partnership track.
- Great Schools with Performing Arts Academy
- Affordable housing considering being an hour from Washington DC and Baltimore
- Great area for families and young professionals
- Thriving downtown with restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues
- Parks, hiking, and biking trails
- Trains to DC, Baltimore and onward to Philadelphia and NYC
- Close to mountains and to the ocean
Why use a recruiter? It is beneficial to have a third party to act as a go between to clear up any misconceptions, and to make sure everyone is on the same page. We make sure you get noticed, and presented to the employer appropriately. We help you find the position you want and need, and if the position is not a good fit, we do not waste your valuable time.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form, or chat box on the page.