Spine Neurosurgeon Opportunity
Spine Neurosurgeon sought for a 300 bed community hospital in the highly desirable southwest side of Houston. This is a newly created opportunity and you will join a new Endovascular Neurosurgeon. The hospital has a Neuroscience and Spine Center with surgeons, Neurologists, Pain Management providers and other specialists along with Patient Care navigators etc. The position is employed with a salary, RVU bonus plan, full comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus and relocation.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
• Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• Strong economy
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Low taxes (no state income tax)
• Tort Reform
• Low cost of living
• Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Why use a recruiter? It is beneficial to have a third party to act as a go between to clear up any misconceptions, and to make sure everyone is on the same page. We make sure you get noticed, and presented to the employer appropriately. We help you find the position you want and need, and if the position is not a good fit, we do not waste your valuable time.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or send cv to email@example.com, or use the contact form, or chat box.