Two Endovascular Neurosurgery opportunities in Houston. Both on desirable sides of the metro area.
1) Endovascular Neurosurgeon sought for a 300 bed community hospital in the highly desirable southwest side of Houston.This is a newly created opportunity and you will join a new Spine Neurosurgeon. The hospital has a dedicated Neuroscience and Spine Center with surgeons, Neurologists, Pain Management providers and other specialists along with Patient Care navigators etc. The position is employed with a salary, RVU bonus plan, full comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus and relocation. Great schools, growing economy, highly diversified population. The hospital is a regional leader with state of the art facilities, equipment, and personnel as well as a strong referral base.
2) Join two other spine focused Neurosurgeons and you would focus on Endovascular Neurosurgery. Call for general neurosurgery would be 1-4. As business grows that could change more favorably. Employed by the hospital with salary, bonus, benefits, sign on/ relo bonus.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Low taxes (no state income tax)
- Tort Reform
- Low cost of living
- Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or email email@example.com or use the contact form, or chat box on the page.