Neurohospitalist Stroke Director Opportunity
A community hospital which is part of a highly regarded Houston based system has created an opportunity for Neurohospitalist. The Neurohospitalist would also become the Stroke Director. The schedule is Monday-Friday days only in hospital doing consults. No nights, no weekends. Outpatient is a possibility if you desire. Tele-stroke program handles nights. Salary, quality measured bonus, excellent benefits, relocation, and more! The hospital has 14 OR, over 12,000 admissions a year, ER averaging over 55,000 visits a year, and over 107,000 outpatient visits a year.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
• Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• Strong economy
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Low taxes (no state income tax)
• Tort Reform
• Low cost of living
• Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Why use a recruiter? It is beneficial to have a third party to act as a go between to clear up any misconceptions, and to make sure everyone is on the same page. We make sure you get noticed, and presented to the employer appropriately. We help you find the position you want and need, and if the position is not a good fit, we do not waste your valuable time.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or email email@example.com or use the contact form, or chat box on the page.