Join a team providing leading edge care with high acuity patients in a CVICU located in the world’s largest Medical Center. A 1000 plus bed hospital in Houston and part of a major and highly regarded system, seeks a qualified Intensivist to help cover a 36 bed CVICU. Academic affiliation is part of the position with several training facility’s fellows rotating through. An in-house fellowship is planned for 2021.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Low taxes (no state income tax)
- Tort Reform
- Low cost of living
- Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Why use a recruiter? It is beneficial to have a third party to act as a go between to clear up any misconceptions, and to make sure everyone is on the same page. We make sure you get noticed, and presented to the employer appropriately. We help you find the position you want and need, and if the position is not a good fit, we do not waste your valuable time.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or send cv to email@example.com, or use the contact form, or chat box.