Ob Gyn Opportunity
Join one other established ObGYN and 5 mid-levels in a private practice with three practice locations in the area. In office Hysteroscopy, 6 NST machines, and 3 ultrasounds. Call 2 week nights each week and 1/4 weekends. Level III NICU, 1200 births each year. Competitive salary and bonus structure with benefits and possible loan repayment up to 160k of loans!
- 30 minutes to the Dallas metro area, 40 minutes to Downtown Dallas, 50 minutes to Dallas Airport (Love Field).
- Population 30,000 with metro population 97,000
- Division II college with 12,000 students and full athletic program.
- Lakes, Redeveloped downtown, Vintage Theater, Children’s museum
- Water Park, Winery, Historical Downtown, Dallas Symphony performs 3-4 times a year with a children’s show at Christmas/ Holidays.
- Defense contractors, McKesson, Raytheon, Oil and Gas companies, Construction manufacturers are part of the local employer base.
Life here is great in a family friendly, low crime, laid back community. Get the best of both worlds, living in a wonderful community with lots to do, and easy access to Dallas only 30 miles away. If this kind of elevated quality of life appeals to you, please contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form, or chat box.