New opportunity for General Neurologist in Houston, Texas
• Any sub specialty (except EMG, or Stroke), or general
• Call shared 1-4.
• Hospital employed with salary, bonus, and excellent benefits
• Inpatient and outpatient
• Located in the southeast side of Houston in a 178 bed Hospital.
• Multiple Major League sports teams
• Gulf of Mexico nearby
• No state income tax
• Country’s fourth largest city and most rapidly growing metro area
Employed position by a Major Hospital System headquartered in Houston. Suburban location will be in the southeast side of Houston near Clear Lake, Friendswood, Pearland, League City. The hospital is very close to NASA space facilities, and the area has a high concentration of engineers, and people working in the space, biochemical, and petrochemical industries. Excellent opportunities for leisure pursuits with the Gulf of Mexico nearby!
Texas has no income tax, and is a physician friendly state (tort reform, etc). Houston offers a multitude of cultural, leisure, and professional sports opportunities. Explore this opportunity and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or 757-434-5544 firstname.lastname@example.org