Neurosurgery Spine opportunity eastern North Carolina
Multispecialty Medical Group, located in eastern, North Carolina is expanding and seeking a fellowship trained complex spine neurosurgeon to join its team. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
Hospital privileges will be at a 909-bed level 1 trauma center one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, and it is also home to a regional cancer center as well as both a Gamma Knife and a Cyberknife.
• Hospital employed
• Established team of 6 neurosurgeons and 6 midlevel providers
• 24/7 dedicated neuro operating room
• Large referral network including 7 regional hospitals and numerous outpatient practices
• Growing neuroscience program
• Call 1:5
• Located in the heart of Eastern NC (pop. 85,000) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Located 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Dynamic college community including over 35,000 students
• Nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront-a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheater
• Several challenging private and public golf courses
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Contact Rick Clark 757-460-1299, or firstname.lastname@example.org