Family Medicine opportunity in Iowa
Family Medicine physician sought for Traditional practice with Hospitalist and Pediatrician back up. No OB. Forty physician ( thirteen Family Medicine, and twenty specialties represented) Multi-Specialty practice in a family friendly town along the Mississippi River seeks Family Medicine physician. The practice is Traditional, but Hospitalists provide adult hospital care.
• Modern office building less than two miles from the hospital (342 beds including 183 long term care, and 23 dementia beds)
• Cancer center
• PACS system
• Competitive compensation and benefits, with ownership opportunities of the Physician owned practice
Community has a draw area of over 85,000 and is expanding and economically stable. Excellent school system with ACT scores above national average. Easy access to metro with the Quad Cities being 45 minutes away (airport) and Chicago being 2 hours away.
• Good local shopping, recreation, and cultural activities.
• Scenic town along the Mississippi River
• 10 mile bike/ jogging path along river
• Summer Theater, Symphony, Ballet Company, and Riverboats
• Numerous public and private golf courses
• Affordable Housing and low cost of living
Contact Rick Clark 757-460-1299 firstname.lastname@example.org